2nd Cooperative Housing Symposium Zurich: Growing The Movement
Housing cooperatives are an important element in making our cities green, equitable and community-led. But there are more people in housing need than there are housing coops. Besides the need to grow the movement we also need to continue building on successes so that more housing coops can offer inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable housing.
22-23 September 2022 – Zurich
2 Days Of Talks, Inspiration and Site Visits
- #Housing2030: Is cooperative housing the key to decent, adequate, affordable and healthy housing for all? Keynote Speaker : Sorcha Edwards, Housing Europe.
- Developing the Cooperative Toolbox : What do we need to grow our movement ? Presented by Blase Lambert, Confederation of Cooperative Housing (UK) and others.
- Community Engagement for Sustainability : Supporting Meaningful Change. Inspiring projects from Spain, Colombia, Switzerland and Thailand.
- Unlocking Cooperation for a More Sustainable and Equitable Future : Panel discussionwith experts from UrbaMonde, MOBA, ABZ and others.
- Catching up, meeting new people, networking during lunch and dinner.
- Side Event: Student Housing Coops – Learning from North America. With North American Students for Cooperation (NASCO) and others.
The symposium will be held on premises in Zurich, if possible with online streaming. Registration opens in February 2022.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe now on bit.ly/HousingSymposiumZurich